April 28, 2017

April

April was a great month. It was abnormally warm (summer like) and because I cut a lot out this month (church, t-ball...) it was a bit relaxing. 

These kids of mine sure do love a playground


 We spent a lot of time cuddling and resting.
 Here are a few shots from Turner's bday party! Parker had a blast!

 a 'last day of school before Easter' shot in there matching clothes!
 An Easter egg hunt at CDS.
 Parker's 4 year old class after their egg hunt!

 A lady had these chicks and a bunny for the kids to pet on their way out of school!


 That Thursday we went to the Library in the Forest for some more animal lovin'








 'Momma, I never seen a black chick before'

 'cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'


 over it.
 yay!!! Our K beach ball!!!! Come on Kindergarten!
 Easter egg hunt at the Knights.




 Easter photo of our Sunday School Class!

 Had to get a pic of my roses and snowball in bloom!


 Favorite pose ever.
 Easter Sunday in Sunday school!

 We skipped school for some one on one with my guy and grabbed a unicorn frappe. Said it tasted like hot lava strawberries and then poop. I tasted it and have to agree. It sure was pretty though!
 I live for moments like these.

 While sister and brother are at school, we have fun at Publix. In just a few short months this one will be going 5 days!


 AK is running constantly these days to keep up with her siblings. I mean...she is into EVERYTHING!!! It is crazy to me how different the birth order makes them!

No comments:

Post a Comment