January 23, 2017

Disney-Day 3

On Tuesday morning we woke up and went to the Animal Kingdom and ended the day at the Magic Kingdom...(we ended up at the MK every day!)

 We hurried to the safari first and didn't have to wait!








 Parker liked Dino land most of all! While in the excavation play area, he snuck off and disappeared from Mimi and me...giving us both mild panic attacks...and found him safe with Clint in the play area. Soon after I saw a station for 'lost children'...guess we aren't the only ones!





We ate at The Tusker house and got to see Mickey, Daisy, Donald, and Goofy! This was my favorite character meal by far!






We went back to the hotel and ate a quick lunch and then headed to the Magic Kingdom. I loved being able to walk there! We pretty much walked every time...leaving at night was great! No wait...just a nice walk!

















 These fireworks never got old! I loved watching them every night!!!








 My favorite part was ending the nights here. Such a magical time for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment