October 30, 2015

Fall Festival Fun

The Dawson fall festival was so much fun this year!!! The kids had a blast and we stayed out waaaaay past their bedtime--even so, they were really great the whole night.

 After school, B wanted to talk to Elle on the phone! I handed her the phone to talk and heard her asking Elle to "please come to the carnival!" The girls had so. much. fun.
 This little boy had a blast with Caroline too! He loves his cousin so much!


 Little bit was a 'teeny tiny kitty', as B put it!






 The kiddos did this slide about 100 times! Parker would just break in line right after he got done sliding down...(oops)

 This girl stayed content all night--as always =)
 You can just feel how much they love each other!


 I love my family so.
 We did the spinny ride (kind of like the tea cups in disney!) They loved it!

SUCH a fun night! Definitely the highlight of the month for me (and I'm sure the kids would agree!)

No comments:

Post a Comment