January 2, 2015

A new year!

2014 brought us some pretty exciting stuff! Mainly, that our family of 4 would soon change to 5! We cannot wait for sweet Alli Kate to get here already! It was a great year. I feel like I grew so much in gaining perspective to this life I'm living. Time with the Lord is essential to my daily perspective turning from worldly stuff to the 'big picture'. With this being my last pregnancy, I am trying desperately to find the good in day to day living. This one has been really tough in the beginning, but right now I feel amazing. I love feeling AK's kicking and hiccups. I love this one so so much already.

I've come up with some goals in 2015 that I really follow through with.

1. Finish reading through the entire Bible.
2. Write out 1000 gifts and thank God for each thing written.
3. Start each day in the word and prayer every hour.
4. Read through at least 4 parenting books.
5. Whisper in anger instead of yell. Find patience through Christ.
6. Get back to pre-baby weight.
7. Exercise regularly starting in May.
8. Walk Zizi whenever possible
9. Think before I speak-always!
10. Quit complaining and grumbling and replace those constant negative thoughts with positive ones.
11. Read devotions and scripture to kids every single day and pray over them fervently.
12. Stick with our budget and not get obsessed or discouraged.
13. Do what works for our family not other's expectations!
14. LET GO OF EXPECTATIONS and just enjoy life.
15. Put God 1st, Clint 2nd, and kids 3rd.

These are things I truly want to do and be.

Here's to 2015. It's gonna be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment