December 3, 2014

The Polar Express

Blakely has been talking about Christmas since...well, the day after Christmas last year. When I told her we were headed to the Polar Express she was beyond herself thrilled! Just look at that sweet smile!
 Makes my heart flutter!
 This wild one refuses pictures...Seriously, anytime I got the camera out he would point at me and tell me 'no'.
 He was completely mesmerized by the trains though! He loved every single second of our trip to the North Pole!




 Here is one of those 'no' moments!




 Look how great they did meeting Santa and the Mrs.
 Blakely told them that what she wanted most was a Sheriff Callie Train set...(which does not exist.) Also, she wants a real unicorn...hmm.
 What is a train ride without cookies and milk?

What a fun adventure this was!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment