September 8, 2014

First game on the Plains

What an amazing weekend we had!!! The kids LOVED walking around Auburn! Clint scheduled an agent visit in Opelika Friday, so I grabbed the stroller and took my time walking around my favorite campus with the kids while he worked! 

 I'm pretty sure Parker is trying to figure out if this Tiger is real or not!
 We enjoyed some of the best Lemonade you can get ANYWHERE!
 And Blakely shared! =)
 Indulged in some $5 suckers…….

 Saturday we drove back from the lake house to AU for GAMEDAY! My little AU cheerleader was so excited!!!
 The kids were so good all day long! 


 We met up with some special friends!
 Such a sweet day filled with wonderful memories! I really wish we could make our visits more often!!!
Blakely LOVES having her picture taken! I hear requests to take her picture all day long! Here is one of those requests!
She also loves taking selfies!
The car ride home was a perfect end to a perfect weekend! I have no clue what came over these two, but they were so happy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment