August 15, 2014

July

I guess these days my posts are now consolidated to one a month…pieces of our months in pictures. Life is pretty entertaining these days. Some of the things that come out of a 4 year olds mouth is hilarious! The things I walk into...
 Queen Elsa and Rapunzel.
 Priceless moment.
 These two…They love each other. Aunt Alli hosted a 'spend-over' party


 Blakely broke the piñata at Watson's birthday party and hasn't quit talking about it since. She was so proud! 
She immediately ran and hugged me! It melted my heart. 

 Little man went to the dentist for the first time this month. 
 Look at his little bitty handprint. 
 He did amazing! They have a movie playing on the ceiling…smart move! 
 Blakely did great too! 

 We had lots of play dates this month. Here we are playing Doc McStuffins.
 Daddy of the year award is owed to this man.



Absolutely beautiful princess!
 and yet another beautiful princess...
 Silly girl!
 Every time I turn around I see Parker man copying Blakely. This is both wonderful and scary. 
 Nothing says summer like ice cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment