February 10, 2013

just hanging out

Lately, we have been "just hanging out" as Blakely likes to say. I hear that phrase all day long! "whacha doin" (to whomever she is playing with at the time) & then answers on behalf of the thing "just hangin' out" 



 Miss Blakely dressing herself...I wonder what her favorite color is?



 At the zoo-you cannot tell because I forced her to wear her jacket, but she is wearing pink leggings, pink shoes, a pink tutu, a pink shirt, and a pink necklace & said (and I quote) "No Momma, pink is better, I wear pink do-day" to EVERYTHING I tried to make her wear.





 sleeping in her crocks?? I put her to sleep without any shoes-go figure.


 I got sunshine...on a cloudy day...
with my girl!
 Our newest obsession-wearing mommy's shoes. She has now claimed all of my shoes and gets mad at me when I try to wear them...

2 comments:

  1. They are SO cute!! I know you have so much fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um LOVE your deck! Looks huge! And thats hilarious about your shoes...I remember all the pictures of me and Adrienne wearing my moms.

    ReplyDelete