December 9, 2011

18 Months

So...I totally bombed on trying to get this post out last week.  Blakely is almost 19 months now-yikes!


Dear Sweet Blakely,

You have grown so much this month & I am starting to see such a big girl these days.  You love love love elmo & call him as you walk aimlessly around our house.  Then you find the remote and point it to the TV and say 'e-mo, e-mo'. Below you are enjoying some e-mo.


You love to dance. Rap music seems to be your favorite. You hate riding in the car and yell at Daddy and me constantly-the only thing that sometimes calms you down is music. When you hear a good beat, you start nodding your head and shaking your shoulders. You are so funny! If you are listening while standing up, you will dance circles around any room over and over.

You love shoes. All shoes! I catch you often wearing daddy's shoes, sometimes backwards. You love Mommy's rainboots. You are very picky about which shoes you want to wear. You love your elmo slippers and crocks the most. You call each shoe by a different name! I can't believe I don't have any pics of you in our shoes.

You love cookies. We made some sugar cookies the other night and every time you walk past the counter you yell 'co-co'. I try really hard to not let you have sweets but occasionally give in. =)

Where do I start with the trees??? You love the sparkly ornaments & lights. I mean you L-O-V-E them!




Lotion is another one of your favorites. You love to imitate me with any bottle pretending you are putting it on. Today when I was putting it on my legs, you ran in to the bathroom and stuck out your tongue and took a lick-then proceded to run out of the room laughing. Sometimes you make me laugh so much!

So, when we went to the doctor last week you did really great. We had to wait for a couple of hours, but you kept yourself entertained with some books. When the doc came in you were hilarious and fully entertained her with your personality. You are now in the 97% for height & 50% for weight. When the nurse gave you two shots you just screamed 'boooo-boooo', 'boooo-boooo'. No real crying or screaming-just boo boo. I couldn't help but to laugh, which made the nurse look a 'are you really laughing' kind of look.

That's all for now! I love you sweet girl! You are amazing in every way.



No comments:

Post a Comment