June 5, 2011

Great Weekend!!!










It was amazing to be able to get away this weekend! Blakely did NOT love the water like we hoped. She was, what's my word? oh yeah...miserable. Poor baby hates everything about the water. She screamed louder than I have ever heard in my life when Zizi jumped in & then even louder watching daddy jump in...and then even louder when we put her in... what's even worse is that she started HATING bath-time. hmmmm guess I'll be googling what to do about all this later tonight. On a positive note, she sure did look cute in her swimsuits! 

We are re-doing the pier, and by we I mean Wolfie, Uncle Gray-Gray & Clint... That was the main objective of the weekend. I can't wait; it is gonna be so great! They are doubling the size & it will soon be baby friendly! Can't wait to go back next weekend! Hopefully we will get a little further along!




1 comment:

  1. Aww the pictures look great! And don't worry she will come around and start loving water! The way I got Aiden to love bathtime was to climb in there with him. He loved that special attention and he could lay on me as the chewed on his alphabet letters. Then as he got more comfortable and adventurous(standing up and putting the letters on the walls) I could get out of the tub and he wouldn't start WW3.

    Also, I don't know how she is with bubbles but I got Aiden a bubble machine for the bathtub and he LOOOVES to press the button, which allows me to scrub him down. :-) All about preoccupying their attention. lol
    Hope that helps...

    ReplyDelete