May 24, 2017

our last few days

I guess all good things come to an end. This was a month of fun that I'll never forget. Sure, there were some tantrums that I do want to forget...but the good always triumphs the bad. 







 I didn't take Zi to the ocean much...but when she got to go, she LOVED it.

 so. much. personality.

 finally got our big brained buddy a hat that fits!

 these pictures are out of order, and I'm to lazy to put them in the correct order...but here is a shot of our ride home!

 Donuts a couple of mornings before our last day!



 A view of the family from afar!




















































 Nightlife in Rosemary! Oh so fun!!!
Another morning...another donut.


















I am definitely in post-beach depression today. I'm not ready to be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment